To report a lost or damaged debit or credit card and to order a replacement:
- Log in to Anytime Internet Banking at www.ulsterbankanytimebanking.co.uk
- Select 'Cards' from the left hand menu.
- In the 'Manage your debit card' or 'Manage your credit card' section as appropriate select 'Report your card lost and order a replacement' or 'Order a replacement for a damaged card'.
- Fill in the details we are asking for on the form.
- Please select 'Confirm' to complete your request.
Please note: If your debit card or credit card has been stolen or you think someone may have access to your card PIN, please contact us on the number set out below so that we can cancel the card and issue you with a new PIN.
Card Loss Centre
0370 600 0459
Lines are open 24 hours a day.
Calls may be recorded.
Daytime calls cost up to 8p plus up to 6p per minute from BT lines Mon-Fri. Calls from other networks may vary.
Please note: This number is unable to deal with any general account enquiries.
Anytime Internet Banking Card
If you have lost your Anytime Internet Banking card for use with a Card-Reader, please contact our Helpdesk. Please have your Anytime Internet Banking customer number to hand.
Anytime Internet Banking Helpdesk
Chat online with one of our advisors