Ask a question

Where can I get more information about UK Crown Dependencies and Overseas Territories?

For further assistance, you should contact HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) (opens in a new window) directly or consider seeking professional advice.

If you require further information on how this impacts your accounts with us please contact our Customer Tax Operation on 0208 242 9447.