You can pay your credit card following the below instructions:
- Log in to www.ulsterbankanytimebanking.co.uk
- Select 'Payments and transfers' from the left hand menu
- From the 'Make a payment or transfer' menu, select 'Make a payment or transfer'
- Select the account you want to pay 'From'
- If you are paying your own Ulster Bank Northern Ireland credit card then this should be available in the 'To' drop down list, if not please select 'Pay someone new'
- If using the 'Pay someone new' option, enter the credit card providers name, sort code and account number (these are usually on the back of your statement)
- Enter your 16 digit credit card number as the reference
- Enter the amount and date of the payment and select 'Next'
- Confirm the details are correct, at this stage you may need to authorise your payment with a card-reader (follow on screen instructions)
- Select 'Confirm' to complete your payment
The payment will arrive in the requested account within 2 hours however may take longer to appear on your credit card account.